Happy New Year, everyone! Here are my New Year’s Resolutions — for my lingerie.
I PROMISE to:
1. Infuse some color into my lingerie repertoire, instead of mostly wearing basic black, white and nude.
2. Get rid of all my old and worn-out panties, and replace them with fun and flirty new bottoms.
3. Donate all my ill-fitting bras.
4. Buy bras for my current size and not for the size I wish I was, or think I could be.
5. Brush the cobwebs off my fancy lingerie and find more opportunities to wear them.
6. Stop destroying my bras by throwing them carelessly in the washer & dryer. Read here for lingerie care tips.
7. Match my panties to my bras more often. If it’s not a lingerie set, then at least the same color or fabric!
8. Toss out my old, ripped or broken bras instead of keeping them for a rainy day.
9. Wear a REAL sports bra that fits well and supports the way a sports bra SHOULD.
10. Not wear lingerie with stains on them – whether they were caused by chocolate, wine, buttery popcorn or another delicious vice.
All lingerie styles in the photos shown here are available at Now That’s Lingerie.com.
Donate your bras: Bra Recyclers
Wash & Care for your bras: Lingerie care